Price And Quantity
- 15.00 - 20.00 INR/Kilograms
- 20 Metric Ton, ,
- 500 Metric Ton, , Per Month
- 1 Week
Micro Silica offered by our company, is manufactured and supplied by making use of premium grade of raw materials and high techniques. This silica reduces thermal cracking, improves durability, and increases strength. This silica is an excellent admixture for concrete as it leads to better engineering properties. Our Micro Silica is tested under various parameters to ensure its high quality. This silica is very cost effective and highly appreciated in the market too. This requires very low maintenance and replacement costs.
- Higher compressive strength by 10-20 %
- Reduces the rate of carbonation
- Lower permeability Resistance to penetration of water, chloride & other chemicals
- Lower free lime formation Delays Ettringite and Thaumasite formation
- Controls bleeding in fresh concrete
- Lower Heat of Hydration, which prevents formation of cracks.
- Appearance - Very fine powder
- Colour - Grey
- Odour - Odourless
- Particle Size - 45 microns
- SiO2 – Silica 90 % minimum
- Humidity - 2 % maximum
HOW IT WORKS :
- Pozzolanic effect: It increases the performance of concrete & mortar formations. It acts physically to optimise particle packing of concrete or mortar mixture and chemically as a high reactive pozzolan.
- Micro filler effect: It is an extremely fine material, with an average diameter much finer than the cement. It gets well distributed in the cementatious paste, thus blocking the bleed-water channels
PACKAGING Available in 25 Kg HDPE bags or Jumbo Bags (1000 Kg)
QUALITY Adicon Micro Silica Fumes is a super pozzolan - a finely powdered material which when added to cementitious matter increases durability and gives higher strength. It complies with ASTM C1240.
LOI at 905 degree Celcius
Wet Sieve Analysis (Retained on 325 BSS Mesh)
Bulk Density (After 100 taps)